您现在的位置: 首页 > 网站导航收录 > 百科知识百科知识
嘿能组什么词(对爱人的花样称呼,你了解吗)
你的,爱称,的人嘿能组什么词(对爱人的花样称呼,你了解吗)
发布时间:2020-12-06加入收藏来源:互联网点击:
So, " sugar-tits" , maybe a term of endearment, but be careful how you use it.
所以"sugar-tits"也许是一个爱称,但是使用它的时候要注意。
You don't want to get arrested, go to jail.
你一定不想被捕入狱。
We can also use this, for example, if I am speaking to another girl and I'm trying to kind of be sarcastic with her, I can say, like: " Okay, honey" .
我们也可以这样用,例如,如果我和另外一个女孩说话我想讽刺她,我可以说"好的,甜心。"
So the way that we use it, the intonation that we say it, especially to a stranger, it has a completely different meaning.
所以我们使用它的方式,我们的语调,特别是称呼陌生人的时候,意义是完全不同的。
So, please, again, be careful.
所以请大家一定要小心使用。
We also have things like: " cutie" or " cutiepie" , " angel" , " apricot" .
此外还有"cutie"或"cutiepie", "angel", "apricot"。
My chiropractor always calls me " apricot" , and I'm like: " I'm not an apricot, sir. I'm a person" .
我的按摩师总是叫我"小杏子",我对他说:"我不是杏,先生。我是一个人。
And: " doll" .
还有"doll"这个词。
Now, this is a very, very old expression.
这是一个非常非常古老的表达方式。
You hear it or see it in movies: " a doll" or " dollface" .
你能在电影中听到或看到它:"玩偶"或"娃娃脸"。
Again, outdated, we don't use it as much.
它已经过时了,我们不经常用它。
More common ones are: " hottie" or " hot stuff" .
更常见的有:"hottie"或"hot stuff"。
Hot stuff, baby, oh yeah.
Hot stuff, baby, 是的。
They use that in a commercial now.
商业广告中经常使用它。
Then we have just names that are silly, like: " snookums" , or " snooky" .
然后还有比较愚蠢的名字,如:"snookums"或"snooky"。
I think Snooki was one of the characters in that terrible television show.
我认为Snooki是那个难看的电视节目中的角色之一。
" Snuggles" and one of my mom's favourites: " pet" .
还有"Snuggles"和我妈妈的最爱的称呼:"pet"。
This must be a Scottish saying because my mom always calls me: " pet" , and I'm like:
这一定是苏格兰人的爱称,因为我妈妈总是叫我:"宠物",而我会说:
" Mom, my name's Ronnie. I'm not a dog or a cat" , but I'm her pet.
"妈妈,我的名字是罗尼。我不是狗或猫",但我是她的宠物。
" You're my pet.
"你是我的宠物。
Thank you, pet. I love you, pet" .
谢谢你,宠物。我爱你,宠物。"
And I was like: " Wow, okay, mom, are you talking to me?
而我会说:"哦,好的,妈妈,你在跟我说话吗?
Are you talking to someone else" ?
你在跟别人说话吗?"
So, " pet" is a word that I think maybe Scottish people use a lot.
所以我认为苏格兰人经常使用"pet"这个词。
It's a term of endearment, and it just means: " Hey, you're cute. I like you" .
这是一个爱称,它只是意味着:"嘿,你很可爱。我喜欢你。"
I want you guys to think about in your country: What words do you use for terms of endearment?
大家想一想,在你们的国家,你们用什么词来表达爱意?
I know in Mexico it's pretty cool to call people fat, " gordo" .
我知道在墨西哥人们称别人是胖子"gordo"非常酷。
Hmm.
嗯……
It doesn't translate, because in English if you called your boyfriend or especially your girlfriend fat, that's not cool.
这在我们国家行不通,因为在英语中,如果你称呼你的男朋友,特别是女朋友"胖子",这不会讨人喜欢的。
That relationship is. . .
你们的关系……
Yeah, careful.
要当心了。
So if you have secret, special names that you call your partner, or your husband, or your wife, or your girlfriend, or your boyfriend, or your dog, or your cat, or someone - let me know.
如果你有秘密的、特殊的名字来称呼你的伴侣,或你的丈夫,或你的妻子,或你的女朋友,或你的男朋友,或你的狗,或你的猫,或某人请告诉我。
Put in the comments what you call your. . .
欢迎在评论中留下你的……
Your terms of endearment.
你的爱称。
And Sonja and Rainier, I hope you guys can find some of these.
Sonja和Rainier,我希望你们能找到适合你们的爱称。
Good luck, sweethearts.
祝你们好运,亲爱的。
本文到此结束,希望对大家有所帮助呢。
上一篇:泰州旅游景点大全(5.19中国旅游日,泰州15家景点全免费!)
下一篇:返回列表
相关链接 |
||
网友回复(共有 0 条回复) |