您现在的位置: 首页 > 网站导航收录 > 百科知识百科知识
嘿能组什么词(对爱人的花样称呼,你了解吗)
你的,爱称,的人嘿能组什么词(对爱人的花样称呼,你了解吗)
发布时间:2020-12-06加入收藏来源:互联网点击:
Welcome, darlings, to the lesson.
欢迎来到我的课堂,亲爱的们。
How are you?
你们好吗?
Do you like my new wardrobe?
你们喜欢我的衣橱吗?
Today I'm going to teach you about things or names that you can call your partner, your honey-bunch, your significant other.
今天我将要教给你们对伴侣的称呼,你们的宝贝,对你们重要其他人。
Rainier, Sonja, this one's for you guys.
Rainier, Sonja,这是给你们的。
How are ya?
你们好吗?
So these are words that we use in English to talk about the one that we love or the one that we love for the moment.
那么这些词是英语中用来称呼我们爱的人或我们正在爱着的人。
In English they're called terms of endearment.
在英语中我们称它们为爱称。
It has nothing to do with deers.
这和鹿没有关系。
But, they are terms of endearment.
但是它们叫做爱称。
So, probably the most common ones are things like, as I said to you: " darling" .
也许最常用的一个就是"darling"。
Now, sometimes we say: " darling" .
有时我们说"darling"。
One word of caution, ladies and gentlemen: These are for people that you know.
需要注意一点,女士们先生们,这个称呼是用在你认识的人身上的。
So, for example, if you're in a restaurant, please do not call the waitress: " babe" , or " honey" , or " sweetheart" .
那么,比如说,如果你在一家餐馆,不要称呼服务员"宝贝"或者"亲爱的"或者"甜心"。
It is degrading.
这是在侮辱别人。
It is not cool.
这不酷。
Women don't like it.
女性们不喜欢这样被称呼。
If you know the person, if it's your baby, your mom, your dad-that's weird-your child, your boyfriend, your girlfriend, your other boyfriend, your other girlfriend, your dog, your cat, someone who is close to you - please, use these.
如果你认识这个人如果这个人是你的宝宝、你的妈妈或爸爸(这很诡异)或者你的孩子、你的男朋友或女朋友、你的另一个男朋友或女朋友、你的狗、你的猫、你的密友——那么尽管用它们。
But if this is a stranger, do not use these.
但如果那个人是一个陌生人,不要用这些称呼。
Women, especially, do not appreciate being called these names.
尤其是女性不喜欢被这样称呼。
We find it insulting because I am not your sugarpie, darling.
我们认为这是有侮辱性的,因为我们并不亲密,亲爱的。
Unless you want a smack in the face, I'm not your sugarpie.
除非你想被扇耳光,我不是你的派。
Okay? So be careful.
好吗?所以一定要小心。
Say these to people you love and know.
用这些词称呼你爱的人和你认识的人。
So, one thing that's come up that I didn't know that I found out when I was researching
有件事我在研究时才发现我还不了解......
This is back in the. . .
那就是在……
A long time ago in the 2000s or the 1990s, it was popular in rap songs to say: " My boo" .
在上世纪九十年代或本世纪初,在说唱音乐中流行着"My boo"这个称呼。
And I thought: " That's funny, that's what ghosts say" .
我想:"这也太可笑了,鬼才这么说。"
But it actually is probably just people who can't say friend properly-Americans- it comes from the French: " beau" .
但这也许是那些不能准确发出"friend"这个单词的音的美国人发明了这个词,它来源于法语单词"beau"。
So in the French language they have the word " beau" , which means boyfriend or girlfriend, but I guess Americans just say " boo" .
在法语中意思是男朋友或女朋友,但我猜美国人会直接说"boo"。
Honey Boo Boo, oh god, the horror.
Honey Boo Boo, 哦天哪,太可怕了。
So, Honey Boo Boo is a really famous little girl, and her name has two names. . .
Honey Boo Boo其实是一个很有名的女孩的名字,她的名字是由两个名字……
Terms of endearment together, Honey Boo Boo, you darling.
两个爱称组成的,Honey Boo Boo,亲爱的。
So, " boo" is the French bastardization of " beau" .
那么"boo"是法语单词beau的变体。
So, use at will.
随意用吧。
We make these names by talking about sweet things.
我们通常用甜蜜的东西来指所爱的人。
For example: " honey" , honey is sweet.
比如"honey",蜂蜜是甜的。
Most of these names are older, so that's why we're using kind of older things.
这些爱称大多数都很古老了,这就是为什么我们用这些古老的东西来称呼。
So, you can just call someone your honey, but then we can have: " honey-pie" , " honey-bun" , " honey-bunny" , " honey-baby" .
你可以称呼某人"honey"但是我们也可以用"honey-pie", "honey-bun","honey-bunny", "honey-baby"。
I think Elvis did this a lot.
我认为Elvis经常这样用。
Then we can be " sweet" something, so: " sweet-pea" , " sweet-cheeks" .
我们也可以用"sweet"开头的词,比如"sweet-pea", "sweet-cheeks".
Cheeks are here and they're also your bum.
"cheeks"在这里,它们也是你的屁股。
" Sweet-thing" , but I think you should be like: " sweet-thang" , you should say it like that.
"Sweet-thing", 但是我认为你应该这样说: "sweet-thang"。
Then we have: " sweetie" or " sweetiepie" .
另外还有"sweetie"或"sweetiepie"。
I don't know why, but a lot of these have to do with pie.
我不知道为什么,但是很多词都与pie有关。
I guess back when they were making these words, they liked pie, and that's all they had.
我猜很久之前当他们造这些词时,他们喜欢馅饼,所以就用了这些词。
" Sweetheart" , this is pretty common.
"Sweetheart",这个词很常见。
You have: " pumpkin" or " pumpkinpie" .
另外还有"pumpkin"或"pumpkinpie"。
Again, it's the pie.
这又是与馅饼有关。
A pumpkin is a big, orange fruit or a veggie, I guess it's really cute.
南瓜是一种大的橙色水果或蔬菜,我觉得它真的很可爱。
And: " sugar" or again " sugar-pie" .
另外还有"sugar"和"sugar-pie".
Again, I can't stress enough that you cannot just say these to people that you don't know, you don't have a relationship with.
同样,我再次强调不能用它们称呼你不认识的人,以及与你没有关系的人。
Be very careful who you say these to because you can use them sarcastically.
一定注意你用它们称呼谁,因为你有可能不小心让它变成了讽刺的话。
So, for example, Mel Gibson called a cop or a police officer " sugar-tits" .
例如,梅尔·吉布森称呼一名警官"sugar-tits"。
I don't think that the cop really enjoyed that, and Mel Gibson in a movie was arrested.
我认为那位警官一定不喜欢被这样称呼,于是在这部电影中,梅尔·吉布森被捕了。
上一篇:泰州旅游景点大全(5.19中国旅游日,泰州15家景点全免费!)
下一篇:返回列表
相关链接 |
||
网友回复(共有 0 条回复) |