您现在的位置: 首页 > 网站导航收录 > 百科知识百科知识
致橡树英文版(舒婷致橡树英文版)
你的,英文版,致橡树致橡树英文版(舒婷致橡树英文版)
发布时间:2020-12-06加入收藏来源:互联网点击:
很多朋友想了解关于致橡树英文版的一些资料信息,下面是小编整理的与致橡树英文版相关的内容分享给大家,一起来看看吧。
To the Oak Tree 致橡树
By Shu Ting 作者:舒婷
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble
clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple melody
for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰籍;
I will not only resemble
steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or
set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做为树的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one understand our own words.
但没有人,听懂我们的言语。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟,
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,
Together we partake cold waves,
storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs,
flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart,
but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。
本文到此结束,希望对大家有所帮助呢。
下一篇:返回列表
相关链接 |
||
网友回复(共有 0 条回复) |